SSB iCom IC-718
The HF bands allow you to communicate over long distances covering many km even to the other side of the world. With the superior performance found in the IC-718 such as wide dvnamic range, high C/ N ratio, and full duty operation you will find making these contacts easy. Experience the combination of the latest RF and digital technology, along with the size and simplified operation. You will see the IC-718 will be the most practical rig you will ever own.
- Front mounted loud speaker
The IC-718 has a speaker mounted on the front panel. With the speaker facing the operator, audio sounds can be clearly heard without impediment during operation. It is no longer necessary to manually increase the volume to try and capture audio sounds.
- Superior basic performance
The IC-718 has 0.03-29.999999 MHz* general coverage receive capability. A 4-element system is employed for the 1st receive mixer, providing superior receive IMD, especially from in-band near-by interfering signals. A well-designed double-conversion system to help minimize image and spurious responses for better signal fidelity, is also built-in. A newly designed PLL circuit has been adopted to improve C/ N ratio characteristics. The combination of the 4-element system mixer and new PLL circuit allows superior basic performance as that of a commercial grade transceiver.
* Guaranteed range: 0.5-29.999999 MHz
- DSP capability*
The DSP includes the following to give you superior receiver quality in your shack, vehicle or during DX' pedition.
* DSP is built in to U.S. models, but may be optional outside the U.S. Please check with your dealer.
Pulls desired AF signals from noise. Outstanding S/ N ratio is achieved, providing clean audio in SSB, and AM.
Automatic Notch filter:
This automatically minimizes beat signals and heterodynes while preserving the receive signal. Also, the notch frequency is automatically adjusted to follow interfering beat signals - for example, reducing interference from RTTY signals during SSB operation.
- Interference rejection - IF shift
To reject interference, the IC-718 has an IF shift function which shifts the center frequency of the IF passband electronically to reduce adjacent interference.
- Microphone compressor
This feature compresses microphone audio input to increase average audio output level. The result is, that talk power is increased. The compression level is adjustable for your preference. This function is effective for long distance communication, or when propagation conditions are poor.
- RF gain control
RF gain control is combined with the squelch control. The RF gain adjusts minimum response receiver gain, and ignores signals weaker than the pre-set level - providing pleasant stand-by, or scanning.
- Ample CW features
An electronic keyer with a variable dot/ dash ratio ( 2.8: 1 to 4.8: 1) control is built-in. By simply connecting a paddle, easy CW operation can be made. The CW pitch and the key speed are also variable from 300-900 Hz, 6-60 wpm, respectively. Of course, full break-in capability is available with the adjustable break-in delay.
- VOX operation
A VOX ( Voice operated transmission) is included with the IC-718. It provides handsfree operation by detecting audio signals from the microphone. It' s easy! Flexible filter selection
- Flexible Filter Selection
An optional IF filter can be installed into the transceiver to suit your operating preference.
- High frequency stability
When the optional CR-338 HIGH STABILITY CRYSTAL UNIT is installed, you get a very high frequency stability of ± 0.5 ppm.
- Selectable antenna tuner
Either the optional antenna tuner unit, AT-180 or AH-4 can be used with the IC-718 to suit your installing conditions, or operating style. Of course, the AH-4 control circuit is built into the IC-718.
- Simple operation
The IC-718 is equipped with a minimum number of switches and controls for superior feature selectability. The 10-key pad on the front panel for entering directly an operating frequency, or a memory channel number. The auto tuning steps function helps quick tuning is activate when turning the dial quickly. And the band stacking register is very convenient when changing operating bands.
- Digital S/ RF meter
Built-in multi functional digital S/ RF meter indicates signal strength level while receiving, and either transmit output power, ALC level or VSWR ratio while transmitting.
- Optional voice synthesizer
A clear, electronically-generated voice announces operating frequency, mode and receiving signal strength level when the optional voice synthesizer unit, UT-102, is installed.
- Other features
* USB, LSB, CW, RTTY( FSK) and AM modes are built-in
* Level adjustable noise blanker
* RF attenuator and Pre-amplifier
* Variety of scanning function types
* Total 101 memory channels are available
* Hand microphone is supplied, and more...
• Frequency range :
Rx : 0.030– 29.999999 MHz* 1
Tx : 1.800– 1.999999 MHz* 2, 3.500– 3.999999 MHz* 2, 7.000– 7.300000 MHz, 10.100– 10.150000 MHz, 14.000– 14.350000 MHz, 18.068– 18.168000 MHz, 21.000– 21.450000 MHz, 24.890– 24.990000 MHz, 28.000– 29.700000 MHz
* 1Guaranteed range: 0.5– 29.999999 MHz
* 2varies according to version
• Mode : USB, LSB, CW, RTTY ( FSK) , AM
• No. of memory Ch. : 101 ( 99 regular, 2 scan edges)
• Frequency resolution : 1 Hz
• Frequency stability : Less than ± 200 Hz from 1 min. to
60 min. after power ON. After that
rate of stability less than ± 30 Hz/ hr.
at + 25° C ( + 77° F) . Temperature fluctuations
0° C to + 50° C ( + 32° F to
+ 122° F) less than ± 350 Hz
• Power supply requirement: 13.8 V DC ± 15 % ( negative ground)
• Current drain ( at 13.8 V DC) :
Receive Stand-by : 1.3 A
max. audio : 2.0 A
Transmit max. power : 20.0 A
• Operatable temp. range : – 10° C to + 60° C; + 14° F to + 140° F
• Antenna connector : SO-239 ( 50 © )
• Dimensions : 240( W) × 95( H) × 239( D) mm
( projections not included) 97D16( W) × 33D4( H) × 913D32( D) in
• Weight ( approx.) : 3.8 kg; 8 lb 6 oz
• ACC connector : 13-pin
• REMOTE connector : 2-conductor 3.5 ( d) mm ( 1D83)
• Modulation system :
SSB : Balanced modulation
AM : Low level modulation
• Output power :
SSB, CW, RTTY : 2– 100 W
AM : 2– 40 W
• Spurious emissions : Less than – 50 dB below peak output
* spurious freq.; below 30 MHz: – 50 dB, above 30 MHz: – 60 dB
• Carrier suppression : More than 40 dB
• Unwanted sideband : More than 50 dB
• Microphone connector : 8-pin connector ( 600 © )
• KEY connector : 3-conductor 6.5 ( d) mm ( 1D43)
• SEND connector : Phono ( RCA)
• ALC connector : Phono ( RCA)
• Receiver system : Double-conversion superheterodyne
• Sensitivity ( 10 dB S/ N) :
SSB, CW, RTTY : 0.16¼ V ( 1.8– 29.999999 MHz)
AM : 13 ¼ V ( 0.5– 1.799999 MHz)
2 ¼ V ( 1.8– 29.999999 MHz)
• SQL sensitivity : Less than 5.6 ¼ V ( SSB)
• Selectivity :
SSB, CW, RTTY : More than 2.1 kHz/ – 6 dB
Less than 4.5 kHz/ – 60 dB
AM : More than 6.0 kHz/ – 6 dB
Less than 20 kHz/ – 40 dB
• Spurious and image : More than 70 dB
rejection ratio : ( 1.8– 29.999999 MHz)
• Audio output power ( at 13.8 V DC) : More than 2.0 W at 10% distortion with an 8 © load
• RIT variable range : ± 1200 Hz
• PHONES connector : 3-conductor 6.5 ( d) mm ( 1D43)
• EXT SP connector : 2-conductor 3.5 ( d) mm ( 1D83) / 8 ©
Produk kami masih baru, garansi service 1 Tahun, bisa diantar. Kami melayani pemesanan dari seluruh Indonesia. Ongkos kirim variatif tergantung kota tujuan.Untuk wilayah Jakarta gratis ongkos kirim. Kami juga menjual berbagai macam alat survey dan lain sebagainya. Bagi anda yang berminat hubungi kami di :
Info Kontak :
No. Telp. : 085716241676
E-Mail : adityakurniawan20@ gmail.com
Detail Produk »